Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Ignored products in import

Ignored products in import

Rui Silva

I found an issue with the data integration of EcomProducts related with products XML that worked in previous versions (until 8.8.1.13) and with the lasted version it seems to ignore the products.

You can check the problem in the screencast I’ve made:

http://screencast.com/t/lFWzrl0FXLm

I’ve used the same XML transformed with the same XSLT and the result XML is showed in the video.

From what I can found in the DB it seems that the EcomProvider is ignoring the products with variant id filled that are the lasted to appear in the XML.

​Best,
​Rui Silva

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Rui,

In the latest version there was an addition to ignore non-unique rows to products temporary table. The PK for the product temporary table is ProductID+VariantID+LanguageID combination,
so if some products with the same combination found only the first of them is used.
That can be reproduced in the scenario when you are importing products without ProductID and the search of existing products is done by ProductNumber, Name, and same product can be found in case of using sevaral source products with same Number/Name.
Could you check the unique rows in your source xml file or could you send your job xml file and transformed xml file for more precise answer?
Regards, Dmitrij

Rui Silva

Hi Dmitrij,

I've attached the resulting XML that have used in the screencast that I've showed. Let me know if that's enough to confirm if this is a bug on the import or if I need to make some changes in the import process.

Best,

Rui Silva

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Rui,
could you also send your data integration job xml file?
Regards, Dmitrij

Rui Silva

Hi Dmitrij,

In attach the xml of the job. You will notice that it uses tablescript that is on a DLL to make some changes in some fields but you can remove the tablescript and will get the same results.

Best,

Rui Silva

Dmitriy Benyuk
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Rui,
this is a bug, and will be fixed soon in TFS# 26379.
Regards, Dmitrij

Votes for this answer: 1

António Ramos
António Ramos

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks. I see that this was release in 8.9.0.1. Will this TFS be merged into 8.8.1.X ?

BR,

António Ramos

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi António,
it is now merged to 8.8.1.23
Regards, Dmitrij

António Ramos
António Ramos

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks! 

BR,

António Ramos

António Ramos
António Ramos

Hi Dmitriy,

We were expecting the 8.8.1.23 to be released in Tuesday but that didn't happen. Do you know when this will be available? Any change of this being release this week? 

Thanks,

BR,

António Ramos

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi António,
it should be available now
Regards, Dmitrij

António Ramos
António Ramos

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks for your help!

BR,